mercredi 26 mars 2014

The ultime snowkite session


Hello guys,

i just come back from my last snowkite trip of the season, and it was an amazing trip !

I was in the French Alps from the 21st to 24th of March, and the powder was still amazing, also the day are longer so there is more time to ride !


How cool is that to ride on snow with warm temperature, march is definitly the best month for snowkiting !


During those 4 days i had the chance to ride 4 different spots (Le Richard, la Pyramide, la face sud, et la ruine), all those spots are located at the "Col du Lautaret".


I was there to compet at the French snowkiting race Championship finals, and i managed to take the 1st place, pretty stoked about this result ! (event's video coming soon on this report).


So here is my last 2013/2014 snowkite's season video, this season as been really really good, and i already can't wait to put my feet on my NeverSummer snowboard for the 2014/2015 season !!

French snowkite master at work #3 - The ultime session from lolo BSD™ on Vimeo.

Wish you all a SuperKiteWeek, and see you soon on the beach ;)

lolo BSD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire