vendredi 5 décembre 2014

Egypt november 2014!

Hi guys,

i was in Egypt few weeks ago for the Flysurfer importer meeting which was held in Hurghada at the Kite4fun & Hurghada paradise kite center!


We had very good times there, meeting the importer coming from all over the world!

It was also the video & photo shooting for the 2015 products, and i can already tell you that the new kites and boards are super sick!!!


Waiting for the video of the new 2015 kites and boards, i edited this cool video with my good friends and team mates Sebastian "Bubi" Bubmann and Lukas!

Enjoy the ride in the beautiful red sea ;)

Lolo, Lukas & Bubi - Egypt 2014 from FLYSURFER Kiteboarding on Vimeo.

1 commentaire:


  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

    Kitesurf Thailand

    RépondreSupprimer