samedi 20 décembre 2014

Xmas 2014 Slimchance party!

Hi guys,

this year Santa Claus came a bit early to give me an awesome gift!


This gift was a mega Super Kite Day on my home spot! For a 20th of december the weather was like in the spring days, with a temperature of 20 degrees in the air, water about 18 degrees, and a super cool wind about 20-25 knots!!

I had great times riding the awesome Flysurfer Cronix 10m!! This kite is amazing for freestyle!!
I've landed some powerful Slimchance, i'm super stoked!

Check this out ;)

Xmas 2014 slimchance party! from lolo BSD™ on Vimeo.

4 commentaires:

  1. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    Kitesurfing koh phangan

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I search many blog about the home designing but did not get many specific detail about the this topic but your blog have allot of information about my topic which I always searching.

    Kite school Thailand

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Kite Center koh phangan

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is a blog to watch for sure. I think you have a really awesome writing style by the way. Very easy to read. Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you all the hard work!

    Kite Zone Thailand

    RépondreSupprimer